Chiropractor Required in Papanui Christchurch
Disc Bulge Clinic is a growing rehabilitation clinic based in Papanui, Christchurch. We use imported, specialised equipment which is designed to reduce disc bulges and nerve pain caused by compression. Our approach is truly innovative and at the cutting edge of modern integrative healthcare. We have a position for a full time Chiropractor to join our small team.
Hours are ideally one full time person Monday to Friday, or this can be a job share opportunity.
Clients come in several times per week for several weeks.
- Would suit a Chiropractor with a structural rehab focus
- Competent in reading MRI and X-rays
- Clinical competence in handling acute patients and comfortable managing chronic patients and guiding them through the rehab program
· If you are a Chiropractor looking to move their professional development towards a specialist field and gain skills working with a DACNB (Consultant Chiropractic Neurologist)
- Empathetic and caring
- Follow researched protocols and can adapt and use clinical judgement when needed
- Occasional manual adjusting required but not primary treatment focus as patients are usually reflective to HVLA treatments
Duties will include:
· Deliver treatments using specialist equipment
· Monitor patient responses and adapt as required
· Guide patients with personalised rehabilitation exercise plan
· Inter professional reports/ communication with referrers
· Prescribe nutraceuticals and nutritional genomics
· keep clients motivated within their programs
Skills and Experience
To thrive in this role, you must be:
· New Zealand Chiropractic Board Registered and hold a current Practicing Certificate
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience is preferred however we will consider the right new graduates who are eager to broaden their learning experience.
· A bonus if you have some experience in Laser Therapy or Therapeutic Ultrasound, Exercise Physiology, Post-Surgical Rehabilitation or to have an interest in Clinical Nutrition
· Be comfortable and competent dealing with people with acute and chronic conditions.
What's on offer
In return for your long-term commitment, we can offer the following:
1. A fantastic opportunity to work with a progressive organisation
2. A competitive remuneration with an allowance for professional development
3. Full on-the-job training in Christchurch on specialised equipment and procedures
4. Further technical training abroad once border restrictions ease
5. Making rewarding changes in clients lives that really need it and really appreciate it
6. Modern work environment in Papanui with plenty of parking
How to apply
For more information or a confidential chat please call Dr Stefan Billing on 03 354 3472 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org