Associate Opportunity in Christchurch
Did you choose to pursue study and a career in healthcare to be able to play an integral role in your patients health, well being and ultimately help them to be able to live a better life?
Do you feel as though you are achieving this, or feeling despondent with the patient's lack of accountability, the results you're getting as quickly as you would like, and bogged down by administrative work/report writing and relying on ACC to support your business?
The current approach to health and wellbeing seems to be an ‘ambulance at the bottom of the cliff’.
Integrated Health Care is offering an exciting opportunity to help us service the overwhelming demand for people that are questioning the current approach to health, and looking for what has caused and ‘fed’ their physical symptoms. Now more than ever, addressing the STRESS that often triggers and perpetuates chronic health problems, feelings of overwhelm and not coping as well in life is crucial.
Our integrated approach to patient health is in demand and we want to be able to treat everyone who is seeking our help.
We are a well-established (37 years), progressive practice with a unique approach to health and wellbeing which focuses on identifying and treating the person as a WHOLE, by balancing the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual (personality) energies. This is achieved by utilising a number of techniques including:
- The Hale technique (developed and practised exclusively in our office)
- Applied Kinesiology and Psychology
- Gentle mobilisation techniques to release dysfunction of joints, muscles and organs (TMJ, diaphragm, spinal pain, digestive issues, headaches/migraines etc)
We are located centrally by the Cashmere hills in Christchurch in a beautiful practice. Christchurch is an awesome place to live with the mountains and surrounds as your playground, great schooling, lifestyle and real estate opportunities
This opportunity would suit an Integrative Chiropractor to join our supportive and collegial team of 5 practitioners (currently Chiropractors and Osteopaths)
What we offer
- An advanced and effective approach to health and wellness through proven and effective techniques, in a progressive practice that has been running successfully for 37 years
- One on one training and ongoing support is provided in the form of mentoring and teaching, and then monthly technique sessions (CPD accredited) with the other practitioners, as well as regular treatment and support
- A supportive collegial environment with 5 other practitioners and 3 administrative staff who are there to support you.
- One of our associates is going on maternity leave so there is an existing patient base to step into.
- Strong referral network and significant overflow from the other practitioner’s full to overflowing 3-6 month waiting lists, and a very loyal patient base with the majority of our patients being returning or maintenance patients
- Stimulation and knowledge due to the wide variety of conditions that we see, although gentle structural adjustments/mobilisations are still an integral part of our treatment protocol
- Remuneration $110K + Generous retainer
- Extremely low ACC caseload (less than 1% of our practice)
- 4 day work week
What are we looking for?
- Dedicated, Intuitive, Confident, Passionate and learned practitioner who is willing to grasp an innovative and holistic approach to the patient's health and well-being
- Life experience
- Great communicator
- Keen interest in Psychology and people
- Some exposure to Applied Kinesiology is helpful but not essential
Please visit our website for more information about how we work: www.integratedhealthcare.co.nz and refer to Book about our technique Reflections on Health by Dr Bryan Hale
Please contact Dr Belinda Hale on 0274 514 637 or 03 332 0743